RSVP and Campaign Template Setup requirements
To setup the RSVP and Campaign Template following information is required .
- Banner Image (840px x 360px) and Logo (256 px x 256 px) - Attach as a zip file
- Theme / Branding Color code
- Content Details
- Fields to be captured
The steps for setting up end-to-end deployment for the upcoming event will be
- Attendee Template - The excel spreadsheet for sharing the RSVP information
- Send invitations to selected guests with confirmation option
- This will open up a landing page / RSVP page
- Confirmation email will be sent out the guest once they confirm they plan to attend the event
- Download the microsite / mobile app to access all the information about the event
- Checkin and keep track of the attendees
- Export and check the status of the attendees real-time
Unit 21 - RSVP
Select the RSVP theme in the website layout theme. Select “Add a feature to home screen” in Add layout page Under customize the website, select the “RSVP” theme, and Update. We need to publish the application after updating the theme. Sending RSVP ...
Creating and sending campaign template messages for event attendees
Click on “Create a new campaign.” Fill “Enter message details” (subject) and “Enter message body” (body of the mail). Click on “Update” to save the created campaign. Now the newly created campaign will show up in the campaign list. Select the created ...
Unit 27- Website Setup
Website Setup We have three types of themes for the website. 1.Dark Theme 2.Light Theme 3.Microsite Theme These themes can be selected under customize website option (“Add layout” > ”Add a feature to home screen” > “website” After updating the theme, ...
webMOBI excel template for events
The excel based system is designed to provide complete end-to-end deployment of the events application via Excel spreadsheets. Currently, we have the following excel spreadsheet templates for the premium plan event application. For more information ...
webMOBI recommended on-site setup for badge printing
webMOBI recommended on-site setup for badge printing webMOBI recommends the following steps to print the badges with any Canon printers. We Recommend you to use the Canon PIXMA TS300 series. webMOBI leverages Canon Print application to print ...